Westin Harbour Castle
IPLC 2017 will take place at the Westin Harbour Castle. This landmark Toronto venue is located on the shores of Lake Ontario and steps from the downtown core. The CAA/AAA Four Diamond property features refreshing accommodations and is the perfect place to re-energize and reconnect.
The majority of the conference sessions will take place in the Ballroom.
All active workshops, except the PLAY Superhero Training, will be free of charge and held at the MLSE Launchpad. Located in Toronto’s urban centre of Moss Park, MLSE Launchpad serves as an ambitious “living lab” to explore and measure how sport can help improve the lives of youth.
MLSE Launchpad is about a 7 minute drive/taxi from The Westin Harbour Castle, or 18 minutes by transit. Directions are as follows:
- Head East on Queens Quay W toward Yonge St
- Turn left onto Lower Jarvis St
- Continue North on Jarvis St
- Union Station is a 7 minute walk from the Westin Harbour Castle (or you can take the underground street car located across the street from the hotel to Union Station and transfer to the subway)
- Take subway to Dundas Station – exit Dundas Street
- MLSE Launchpad is a 7 minute walk from Dundas Station – walk East along Dundas Street towards Jarvis
Real Sports Bar & Grill
Lunch on Friday, April 14 will be held at the Real Sports Bar & Grill in Maple Leaf Square. Located beside Air Canada Centre, this venue is the #1 sports bar in North America as voted by ESPN.
Below are directions to the Real Sports Bar & Grill from the Westin Harbour Castle.
- From the main entrance of the hotel walk west along Queens Quay until you reach York Street.
- Head northbound on York Street until you reach Maple Leaf Square at 15 York St.
- The Real Sports Bar & Grill is located on the south east corner of Maple Leaf Square